In the Blue Zones people eat better and live longer. It’s a fascinating window into what we can learn from cultures and their cuisines. Sheri and Nancy are ALL IN. They have eliminated sugar, cut back on alcohol, removed dairy, and things are looking and feeling pretty good.
Dan Buettner joins the episode to talk all about Blue Zones and his latest best seller, The Blue Zones Kitchen (oh how we love to dig into recipes). Dan is part anthropologist, part travel writer, part amazing cook. He reveals the secrets to living longer, healthier lives through food, movement and community.
These secrets have been passed down from generation to generation and yes, Dan actually sat in kitchens with grandmas watching them add a pinch here and a pinch there to create their peasant food masterpieces. This conversation is everything we love about food: real, honest, whole goodness. Bring it!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Buy Dan’s book, The Blue Zones Kitchen
- Join Sheri + Nancy in Vancouver for a ‘Dream Your Life’ Lunch
- Shop the Betters!
- Get your DreamBook 2020 now (while supplies last) – It’s a gorgeous tool for your Dream Practice
- Join us at DreamCamp 2020 at the jaw-droppingly beautiful 1440 Multiversity in Santa Cruz, CA
- Join our private Facebook Group – mention the podcast to be admitted
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com