We’re all still in lock down, separately and together, and Sheri and Nancy discuss their feelings and mood swings over the past week. They come up with some tactics to keep their Pillar Lives on track and their spirits uplifted during these unsettling times.
IN-Q, poet, performance artist and wisdom keeper, joins Sheri and Nancy to offer his own perspective on the state of the world. He shares his practice for staying present and aware in the unusual “Now” we all find ourselves in, and offers a particularly interesting angle on the benefit of meditation, which has to do with developing the right emotional “muscle” to resist overreacting to external events. IN-Q reads two of Sheri and Nancy’s favorite poems from his beautiful new book of poetry, Inquire Within, and ends the episode by asking them what they would do if they had only 60 seconds left on earth. By all measures, this was the conversation we needed this week.
And as always, Sheri reads Nancy their latest iTunes reviews from the DreamTribe, which never fails to make them smile.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Order IN-Q’s new book of poetry, Inquire Within
- Get your DreamBook 2020 now (last day to order is March 31st) – It’s a gorgeous tool for your Dream Practice
- Join our private Facebook Group – mention the podcast to be admitted
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com