Sheri and Nancy are all about upliftment, for themselves, each other, and the DreamTribe. In this episode they do a deep pillar dive and share a bunch of trials, triumphs and tips for each Pillar, so that we can start fast-tracking this Pillar Life. There’s been a giant shift in many areas for both, and they are so excited to be working on these life tenets together with the DreamTribe.
- Sheri drives through a blinding white-out of a snowy blizzard in just a cashmere sweater to be a guest on the Dr. Oz Show. Cue the confession story and the lesson that our addictions and shameful habits really are connection killers.
- Nance finds workout inspiration while watching Beyonce’s Homecoming Concert Video.
- Body love reigns supreme is still the mantra of the Health + Wellness Pillar. When life gets busy and chaotic, that is when we need it most.
- The Spirituality + Happiness Pillar mantra is: Happiness is My Compass. Sheri and Nancy are both feeling connected and allowing nature to show them the wonder of life.
- In Romance + Sex, Nance is unstuck, and Sher is cherishing herself to let someone adore her.
- Friends + Family: Sheri and Nancy are each spending some great time with family, and look forward to making new connections and friendships in their new locations of Napa and Seattle.
- Creativity + Innovation: Can’t get any simpler… do what you love, with people you love, for people you love. There is freedom in the story you tell yourself.
- Adventure + Discovery: Nancy is inspired by Sheri’s work on this Pillar. She’s going to look around Seattle for something to learn and dive into.
- Sanctuary + Beauty: Nance took care of one of the most important aspects of settling into a new team — finding her beauty crew. Sher will soon be enjoying the sanctuary of an edible garden.
- Money + Abundance: Stay tuned for Ken Honda of Happy Money, or as Sheri calls him, the “Marie Kondo of Money and the Tony Robbins of Japan.” He’s going to rock our world and look deep into our soul to get the true story of our relationship with money.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Link to Dr. Oz episode (I checked on the site but didn’t see it yet!)
The Pillar Shop is filled with so many fabulous goodies to treat yourself and your loved ones. Check it out!
Our Triple Board Certified OB-GYN girlfriend doctor, Dr. Anna has a special DreamTribe deal to offer. Type in DreamTribe at checkout and get 10% off everything in her line of all-natural lotions and potions.
Dry Farm Wines — Special Pillar Life Offer: Buy one bottle of wine and get another bottle for just a penny.
Notes To Self Socks are cozy and inspirational. What a perfect Pillar Life accessory.
Beautycounter lipsticks, eyeshadows, facial peels, skin-care products, and more… all make cruelty-free beauty that much lovelier. Beauty Comes Clean.
Thanks to our friends at Tea Vibes, we stay hydrated, cleansed, and calm while enjoying delicious, bespoke tea blends. Get 15% off all of Tea Vibes’ one-of-a-kind flavors, right here.
The Pillar Life Kitchen is here! Plant-Powered Goodness from home chef Nancy, herself.