She’s a life coach, best-selling author and vision board mega-manifester. Sarah Centrella joins the show today to tell Sher, Nance, and the DreamTribe how to envision, articulate, and create exactly the lives we want.
Sarah gives us a juicy new sneak peek at her soon-to-be-released book, #FutureBoards, which is all about creating vision boards that bring forth our dreamiest dreams. She shares her own story of hitting rock bottom and how she used the power of daydreaming, hope and ‘What If?’ thinking to turn her life around. Sarah describes why her methods are different than all the rest, and how we can all get started right away with manifesting the best versions of our lives.
- Sarah’s new book #FutureBoards will be available at Target stores nationwide in July. It’s all about creating vision boards that actually work.
- The timing of this week’s episode is perfect for Sheri and Nancy. They are working their Pillar Pages and both feel something big bubbling up. As they look forward to a summer break, Sarah’s techniques for manifesting the future are exactly what they need right now.
- Daydreaming is a warm bath for your spirit. It is a gentle way to give yourself hope and explore all those powerful ‘What If?’ thoughts.
- Sarah hit rock bottom when her marriage ended, but she used the techniques she teaches today to reinvent herself.
- Words matter. #FutureBoards is different than a typical vision board because it works on shaping what it is we want first, then putting a visual behind it that feels right on target.
- Whatever you focus on is going to make its way to you, so why not make it something you desire?
- Over the summer, Sher and Nance will check in about their FutureBoards. They invite the DreamTribe to do it along with them!
Mentioned in This Episode:
The Pillar Shop is filled with so many fabulous goodies to treat yourself and your loved ones. Check it out!
Our Triple Board Certified OB-GYN girlfriend doctor, Dr. Anna has a special DreamTribe deal to offer. Type in DreamTribe at checkout and get 10% off everything in her line of all-natural lotions and potions.
Dry Farm Wines — Special Pillar Life Offer: Buy one bottle of wine and get another bottle for just a penny.
Notes To Self Socks are cozy and inspirational. What a perfect Pillar Life accessory. New DreamTribe socks are designed especially for us!
Beautycounter lipsticks, eyeshadows, facial peels, skin-care products, and more… all make cruelty-free beauty that much lovelier. Beauty Comes Clean.
Thanks to our friends at Tea Vibes, we stay hydrated, cleansed, and calm while enjoying delicious, bespoke tea blends. Get 15% off all of Tea Vibes’ one-of-a-kind flavors, right here.
The Pillar Life Kitchen is an abundance of plant-powered goodness. Check out our recipes and tell us what you think!