Mastin Kipp shines the light on “capital T” and “lower-case t” TRAUMA — acute, chronic, personal, societal and all the ways it shows up in our beliefs and behaviors. He tells Sheri + Nancy why it’s essential to be a Transitional Character and stop the cycle of trauma in our lives and the lives of our beloveds. This conversation is revealing and important and foundational to a well-lived Pillar Life. Don’t miss it.
In this episode:
- Claim Your Power by Mastin Kipp: https://info.mastinkipp.com/claim-your-power-book-mastin-kipp
- Ask and It Is Given by Abraham-Hicks: https://www.abraham-hicks.com/book-excerpt-ask-and-it-is-given-chapter-16/
- Check out Nancy’s super delish and aromatic vegan chili at https://thepillarlife.com/recipes/really-good-chilli/
- Learn more about The Pillar Life at www.thepillarlife.com
- To support our premiere brand partners, go to www.thepillarlife.com/shop
- Join us at DreamCamp 2020 www.thepillarlife.com
- Get your Dry Farm Wines to pair with Thanksgiving Dinner! dryfarmwines.com/thanksgiving?