In this episode, Sheri + Nancy talk about one of their favorite (and foundational) topics — how to uplevel your dreams. This riveting chat is for everyone who understands that the rocket fuel behind manifesting what you truly want in life is to make time for dreaming every single day. This episode spotlights Teneshia Jackson Warner, a woman who went from googling “What is an agency?” to running her very own and winning the biggest prize at Canne (the Oscars of Advertising). Her book, The Big Stretch: 90 Days to Expand Your Dreams, Crush Your Goals, and Create Your Own Success is about how to avoid dreamkillers and become a dream maker. This one’s for you DreamTribe!
In this episode:
- Get The Big Stretch here https://www.amazon.com/Big-Stretch-Expand-Dreams-Success/dp/1260456803/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+big+stretch+book&qid=1575302807&sr=8-1
- To support our premiere brand partners, go to www.thepillarlife.com/shop
- Join us at DreamCamp 2020 www.thepillarlife.com
- Learn more about The Pillar Life at www.thepillarlife.com
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com