As their January detoxes come to an end, Sheri and Nancy have a chance to talk to an expert about one of the most revealing and dramatic changes they made – saying goodbye to sugar. Molly Carmel is a heralded eating disorder specialist, therapist and author of a breakthrough new book, Breaking Up With Sugar: A Plan to Divorce the Diets, Drop the Pounds and Live Your Best Life. In this episode she describes her 66-day plan for getting free of sugar addiction and how to ferret out sugar where it lurks (everywhere).
Sheri and Nancy also talk about their daily Dream Practices and how they’re using their DreamBooks to plan for the decade ahead, which promises to be full of yoga and clean eating. And hey DreamTribe, we’re celebrating our 2 Million Download Milestone. Cheers to all of us.
- Buy Molly’s book, Breaking Up With Sugar www.thepillarlife.com/shop
- Meet Sheri + Nancy in Canada: https://sheri-nancy-vancouver-tickets.eventbrite.com
- Shop the Betters! www.thepillarlife.com/shop
- Get your DreamBook 2020 now (while supplies last) – It’s a gorgeous tool for your Dream Practice: www.thepillarlife.com/shop
- Join us at DreamCamp 2020 at the jaw-droppingly beautiful 1440 Multiversity in Santa Cruz, CA: www.thepillarlife.com
- Join our private FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/tpldreammates Mention the podcast to be admitted.
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- Subscribe to our newsletter at https://thepillarlife.com/dreamtribe/