What’s your superpower? For best-selling author Jen Pastiloff, it’s listening, and her near-total hearing loss turned her on to how essential listening can be, along with dropping your bullshit stories, and above all else, hunting for beauty in every scene and scenario, no matter how small or hidden that beauty may seem.
Jen joins Sheri and Nancy for an intimate conversation about struggle and triumph, how to cope with challenges, rise above them, and find what you’re meant to do and be and know.
Jen wrote a stunningly personal and vulnerable memoir, On Being Human, and in it she describes why her personal mantra is: Let me have done love. Don’t miss this fabulous conversation about beauty, joy and being human.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Jen.
- Get Jen’s memoir, On Being Human
- Get your DreamBook 2020 now (last day to order is March 31st) – It’s a gorgeous tool for your Dream Practice
- Join us at DreamCamp 2020 at the jaw-droppingly beautiful 1440 Multiversity in Santa Cruz, CA
- Join our private Facebook Group – mention the podcast to be admitted
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com