Money money money. It may not be the key to happiness but it sure doesn’t hurt. Today’s guest is a bonafide rockstar in Japan, and with the June 4 release of his new book Happy Money, he is about to be just as huge here in the U.S. His nickname, the Happy Millionaire, says it all. Get your notebooks out DreamTribe! This could be life changing.
Sher and Nance refer to Ken as the “Marie Kondo of money.” Ken tells us how to get joyful about all aspects of money, and that includes earning and spending. He offers tips for avoiding what he calls “financial constipation”, how to actually enjoy paying bills, and ways to get things flowing in the Money & Abundance Pillar.
- Happy Money is money that gives you a smile when you receive it, and joy when you spend it. It’s a far better mindset than unhealthy money, which causes frustration, guilt and despair when you spend it.
- When you appreciate where your money is going — the goods and services you’ve gladly received — you reframe the story you tell yourself about spending.
- You can’t worry and appreciate at the same time.
- Financial constipation is hoarding and holding on to money, and we need to release! Money flows in and out, and we need it to move to be “regular.”
- A likable spirit draws in opportunity and in turn, more money.
- Don’t find security in the amount of money in your bank account; focus more on being rich in the deep and meaningful relationships you have with others.
- Practice saying thank you, to everything in your life. Want a raise? Appreciate your boss more. Better relationship? Appreciate your partner. It’s all about the ‘thank you.’
- You are responsible for the charge of energy associated with your flow of money. If you positively charge the energy flowing through you, you can increase the money you make, and the speed at which it flows to you.
Mentioned in This Episode:
The Pillar Shop is filled with so many fabulous goodies to treat yourself and your loved ones. Check it out!
Our Triple Board Certified OB-GYN girlfriend doctor, Dr. Anna has a special DreamTribe deal to offer. Type in DreamTribe at checkout and get 10% off everything in her line of all-natural lotions and potions.
Dry Farm Wines — Special Pillar Life Offer: Buy one bottle of wine and get another bottle for just a penny.
Notes To Self Socks are cozy and inspirational. What a perfect Pillar Life accessory.
Beautycounter lipsticks, eyeshadows, facial peels, skin-care products, and more… all make cruelty-free beauty that much lovelier. Beauty Comes Clean.
Thanks to our friends at Tea Vibes, we stay hydrated, cleansed, and calm while enjoying delicious, bespoke tea blends. Get 15% off all of Tea Vibes’ one-of-a-kind flavors, right here.